ddhr.org | 2009 | 05 | 21 (1) about | archives | comments | rss

Cutlery unification Thu, May 21, 2009
From here via here

[Image: cutlery.jpg]

Although, I would work on the naming conventions a little.  The fork/spoon combination can either be called a spork or a foon.  Spoon/knife could be a spife or a knoon.  Fork/knife could be a knork or a fife.  And the grand combo of fork/spoon/knife could be a skork, a sfife, or a knifoon.  Splayd doesn't fit at all. #products